Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Creative Approach Part 2 - Professional Studies

Following the Professional Practice assignment one of the experiments I was conducting was the use of a Victorian Lens. The Petzval lens as it's known has the effect of extreme soft focus with a sharp centre. Many modern lenses of today try to emulate this effect. Although the image below is over exposed I like the ghost effect it creates. As I am using different bits of literature provided by the patients and staff of the Hospice, I need a central theme to bind them all together. For this I have taken inspiration from the latest and final album of Glen Campbell - Ghost On The Canvas. Combing the creative effect and using the words of Campbell's will hopefully produce some interesting images. We'll wait and see!!


No comments:

Post a Comment