Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Creative Approach Part 1 - Professional Studies

This assignment is proving to be quite challenging which if I'm honest is exactly what I intended it to be. The literature that the hospice has provided is quite emotive and is proving to be quite hard to interpret into a visual metaphor. However, by taking key elements from the pieces provided I have been able to focus on the mood of the verse rather than trying to interpit the whole thing.
Here are my initial thoughts:

".......In vacant or in pensive mood, they flash upon that inward eye.........then my heart with pleasure fills, and dances with the daffodils."

Taken from 'I wonder lonely as a cloud' words by William Wordsworth

"Smile though your hear is aching, Smile even thought its breaking, ...........You'll find that life is sill worthwhile if you just smile"

Taken from the words of John Turner and Geoffrey Parssons


"...........during your times of trial and suffering............its then that I carried you"

Taken from  'Footsteps in the Sand' words of Mary Stevenson


".......each little flower that opens.........."

Taken from All things bright and beautifull by Cecil Francis Alexander


".......You better slow down, don't dance to fast, time is short, the music won't last........ "

Taken from the poem Slow Dance words by David L Weatherford




No comments:

Post a Comment