Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Initial Meeting at the Hospice - Professional Studies

 I have very kindly been given permission to put on an exhibition on at East Lancs Hospice. I have just had my initial meeting with the clinical staff of the day centre to explain my ideas. Now, I want to expand the brief that has been set by the lecturing staff and UCBC. The brief was to take a piece of literature, poem or lyric from a song and create a visual metaphor. As I intend to work with the patients and staff, I think its  more relevant if they supply the literature and words that inspire them, I can then create imagery from this. My intention is not to duck out of finding relevant pieces but for this to be a collaboration of work. In fact I will submit my own piece that inspires me. The staff of East Lancs Hospice are very happy to accomadate this idea and think it will be a good exercise for both staff and patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment